Amazing Tip For Whitening Teeth In 2 Minutes
What you need to:
- baking soda
- half a lemon
- a sheet of Sopalin
- Cut the lemon in half.
- Take an empty bowl.
- Pour a tablespoon of bicarbonate in.
- Squeeze the lemon for a tablespoon of juice.
- Pour the tablespoon of lemon into the bowl.
- Mix the bicarbonate and lemon in the bowl.
- Fold a piece of Sopalin.
- Dip it in the mixture
Precautions to take:
- How long do you have to leave this tooth mask on?
Do not keep this mixture on your teeth for more than 2 min! Otherwise the side effects could be negative.
Indeed, the acid present in this preparation is powerful. And you risk damaging the enamel of your teeth.